Sunday, March 22, 2009

Time for me to get The Fever!

Our show starts in just a few hours! "Dr Clown Gets The Fever"! It's been hectic with lots of practices (I know some great disco moves now) and running around Commercial Street to find just the right costume. I've got new red shoes and a new red waistcoat and a shirt and hat that match: black with silver polka dots. Ooh I'm going to look so hot! Just like John Revolta. I even got me a pair of red bell-bottoms. Polyester! I wouldn't settle for anything less. But to be honest, they are a bit too hot to wear so I think I'm going to go with a nice baggy pair of green pantaloons that I'm quite fond of. Oh, and I've got a tie. It's silky, and it's white.

Now I must stop writing and go get some beauty sleep, so that I have lots of energy and a pretty face for this evening's show! I'll tell you all about the show next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment