Monday, May 11, 2009

Clown shopping.

I have been so very busy. Busy busy busy. I been training clowns for Dr. Clown! That's why I hardly get any time to write in my blog. But today I managed to get some time to myself and I went to a most magical and dirty place called Chikpet. It was WONDERFUL. I had to walk through some sewage and dodge a lot of men with huge bundles on their heads, but it was worth it.

I had to go past Chikpet to a place called Mamulpet. From there, I was told to go to another place called Kumbarpet. Down dirty little lanes filled with magical shops oh it was almost like being on Diagon Alley except there were no owls and it was only the shops that were magical, I'm pretty sure most of the people there were Muggles.

Anyway finally I found it! I had to go up a tiny flight of stairs and there it was, this thrilling little room filled with wigs and costumes and hats and feathers and walking sticks and masks and make-up and shields and helmets and oh all sorts of things. It was a most theatrical shop and I had a wonderful time there and made friends with the people there and they even gave me a cup of tea and didn't get upset when I tried on all the wigs.

I bought 4 wigs. I bought a lot of funny noses and a thing that makes you look as if you have a pencil stuck in your head. And I bought make-up nice pancake WHITE makeup! I think that's all. Oh I bought a walking stick.

I can't wait to go back and get some more wigs but once again I'm busy busy busy and so I have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment