Saturday, May 16, 2009

There's a circus in town!

Unfortunately, it's not in this town, it's in some place called Yelahanka New Town. I have no idea how to get there, but I will. It's called the Rajmahal African Circus and tomorrow morning I'm going to meet the clowns! I'm so excited. And then after I meet them, I might drink a Coca-Cola or something cos it's probably going to be very hot and I wouldn't like to get dehydrated, and then at 1 p.m. the circus show starts and I'm going to watch it. Then I'm going to go home very hungry and have a late lunch. Unless I pack myself some tomato sandwiches or something.

I can't wait to meet the clowns. Last year I met the clowns from another circus, Jumbo Russian Circus. One day I am going to meet all the clowns of all the circuses in India. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment