Friday, May 15, 2009

Ooh la la.



I finally got to wear my new high fashion clown dress. It is truly beautiful and most comfortable too. AND I also got to wear one of my new wigs. I think I looked extra special today at St Philomena's hospital because I got a lot of LOOKS if you know what I mean. But I'm not that type of girl. I just focussed on my work and did lots of good clowning with my friend Brush-Buddha. It was a really busy day because there were lots of children and also lots of parents. There were also lots of student nurses with mysterious signs hanging around their necks "I will speak only in English". I tried to tempt them into talking in other languages but they could not be swayed. They said that would be against their principal, who is the person who put the signs around their necks in the first place.
My new dress has very deep pockets. And they're deep pink too. And I can put a flute in them, and the flute doesn't stick out the top. That's how deep they are.

I took some pictures tonight but I had to stand in front of a mirror to get a full-length shot, so that you can see my beautiful new dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment