Monday, June 1, 2009

I was on TV last night!

Look! There I am! It was very nice to see myself from the outside!


I don't have the actual TV footage (from a station called TV 9) but here are some photographs we took of the TV set, while the footage was playing!

The first picture is of me just after I got my gigantic cheque, unfortunately I did not take a picture of when I was getting my bouquet and then my hat fell off. A little later in the programme, I popped up again, this time they were interviewing me.

2 comments:

  1. not surprising they kept coming back for more shots of you. the bow is rather distinctive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did i come in new.... DNA I GOT IT BUT I AM NOT IN THAT... DNA INDIA MEANS. WHICH ONE PLEASE TELL ME THE RIGHT NEW PAPER I WANNNA SEE.

    ReplyDelete