Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NEWS: I know not what it says - Eenadu

Here's a lovely article about me. I'm pretty sure it's a lovely article because the gentleman who wrote it was very nice. I have no idea what it says, though, because I cannot read the Telugu language. If you know what it says, please tell me!
My friend Rhea suggested that the top bit looks like a Before and After ad. I hope not. It could be an ad for a miraculous cure for poor eyesight. People would believe it because they would think that the person in the Before picture couldn't see properly to put her lipstick on.

But I don't think that's what it says.

This article is in a daily newspaper called Eenadu, it's the largest newspaper in Andhra Pradesh (that's the next door state to Karnataka. In case you're wondering what Karnataka is, that's the state of which Bangalore is the capital.)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/Learn/Telugu.asp

    Try that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article explains the details of your family, your stint as copy writer and then then turning into clown doctor taking the inspiration from Camp Bell. It further gives the details of your team size, your clown doctor services at various hospitals and your future expansion plans to Mangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.
    It also explains hoe you turns your self into clown just by few lines on cheeks and ball to nose, how you entertain diseased children.

    ReplyDelete