Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NEWS: Fun Run with Cowboys and Clowns - Times of India



I'm feeling so touched reading what people have been writing about me. I feel so LOVED and that's a very nice feeling to feel. I hope when I go out clowning I'm getting other people to feel it too. The world needs more good feelings doesn't it?

Look in that picture, it's my friend the brave condom lady! In one of the articles I was reading, somebody said they were used condoms. Oh my! That's not true. I know because I asked her, and because they had a nice fresh rubbery smell, with a light bouquet of medicine.

4 comments:

  1. Very bad.... clown u r!

    Well got some pics of mine and ritu in TImes of india watch my blog... where were u S'day. I was missing u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... caldy! give me your contact email id. I wanna know which DNA you are talking about. Where my Pic has come... pl reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Glady's i have a nice pic of yours that you should see !!

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2407134&id=541066422&comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. where r u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SEARCHING U AND UR MAIL..... Tum kahan ho.................

    ReplyDelete