Saturday, June 20, 2009

Video: Grease was the word.

Well I've been busy posting this video on all our Dr Clown sites - our blog, our Youtube account "drclownindia", our mailing lists, and finally I'm done, so now I can post it here too, in case you missed it! This is from our Clown show that we held in March this year. It was the opening number to our show, which was all about us clowns getting Saturday night fever.

Allow me to introduce everyone, cos we're not dressed in our usual clown clothes, we all got special party wear for the show.

Miss Rose is the lady in the silver dress and the blonde afro. Baby Doll is in pigtails and a pink dress. Crazy has a top hat. Bindaas wore harem pants and a sparkly waistcoat but of course also her trademark gypsy scarf. Bobo was in real clown couture, she had her bell-bot jumpsuit specially tailored for the occasion. Brushbuddha was the rocker with the green hair. And I tried to look like John Revolta so I wore a waistcoat and a tie.

It's a bit crazy and chaotic but that's how we are. We had a lot of fun and so did all the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment